Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Isn't my mom beautiful?

Here is my mom at a Christmas party with her hippie friends from high school.

Look how all the men flock to her!!! I used to be sitting on that piano bench you can see in the photo below - until i got pushed out by all the dudes wanting to talk to her!!!

Geez! It's so hard being beautiful!!!!

That guy who wrote a book about my mom was there, too. My mom told me he said, "I was hoping you would be here. You're my muse!"

WOW.

Anyways, I will post about my trip later tonight.....

4 comments:

S E E Quine said...

` Oo, I hope I'll be able to easily hunt down men when I'm her age!

Laura said...

Beautiful Darling, just beautiful!

Aaron said...

Spoony....what will you be doing with the men you hunt down?

S E E Quine said...

` Abduct them, administer restraints and subject them to grueling experiments.

` ...Unless I already have a perfectly willing subject at hand.