Monday, August 29, 2005

Halloween




So we (the gang and i) have been contemplating on what we should do for Halloween this year. i know it's early, but i need time to create something spectacular.

Now as you know, last year i went as Leela from Futurama. THIS year - depending on if this will be a group costume - i have been urged to go as one of two people.

Ruby Rod (aka Chris Tucker) from The Fifth Element (group costume)


Or Jackee Harry from 227 (going by myself - but who would recognize me! haha!!! Who cares):


The reason for both of these is that for some reason, i can do their voices really well. (really really well after i've been drinking a couple hours....)

I don't think Jackee would be hard. Just get some obnoxious '80's outfit from the thrift store with bad jewelry and a big wig, but i'm challenged on how i should create Ruby Rod's charachter, if we were to do the group costume. i mean, how do i create a half - blown up costume with that hairdo on top!!! Paul thinks i should use a roll of toilet paper. Rhiannon thinks chicken wire. i just don't know. plus i'd have to lose a lot of weight to fit into that spandex contraption!!!

But i must say, i really like those boots!!!

7 comments:

jason said...

I vote for Ruby Rod.....How is that a group costume?...his entourage? I can't wait for Halloween this year. Last year Jade and I kinda half-assed it and used our costumes from when we went to the Rocky Horror Picture Show. We ended up not even dressing up for Halloween because my lame ass friend never called to tell us when the party was. This year I really want to be at a party. I'd like to go as Roger and Virginia, the lovers from SNL. That or Peter and Lois Griffin.

locomocos said...

i don't know either of those characters! do they have pictures? maybe if i saw them....

what i meant by group coustumes, was that we are all going to dress up as the cast from The Fifth Element. Paul wants to be Gary Oldman's character, i think Leslie would be perfect for Leeloo, Ed as the Diva, and maybe Rhiannon could be one of the priests....but we're lacking our Corbin Dallas!!! Boo!!!! i don't know anyone who has expressed interest as Bruce Willis - but we can't do it without him!!!!

Aaron said...

I'll be Corbin Dallas. Bruce Willis looks like me anyway.

I'll only do it if there are a bunch of stewardesses in blue mini-skirts grouping around Ruby Rod.

I was thinking of doing a Michael Jackson costume this year, but I can do Corbin Dallas instead. I would make a perfect Rocky from RHPS.

locomocos said...

well, maybe Ed would want to be your stewardess in blue.....he loves wearing mini skirts....

What kind of MJ costume? If you did MJ, you could wear the same jacket for Riff Raff, right? haha!!! i dated a guy in high school who had a Sergent Pepper's jacket! He LOVED it!!! and it really stank cause he never showered. i'm so glad he went to Oak Park and loved Satan.....

ah....good times, good times.

Anonymous said...

Bran-DOOM!

I heard someone call him that once...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I see... *now* it let's me post with my name. Thanks blogger! The post above was mine, dammit.

Blackpetunia said...

ha, bran-doom, i forgot about that one!
NEW POSTNEWPOST!