Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My Dart is sucking my will to live!!!

New Developments!!!

Not only is my carburator acting up again, i now have a brake problem!! Hopefully, Kurt will be able to bleed my brakes and everything will go back to normal.

Also:
If anyone knows where to accquire hard to find auto parts for classic automobiles, feel free to send me a phone number, website or drivers side door trim for a 1966 Dodge Dart.



PLEASE!!!

oh...and some nice bench seat covers....
The ones you can get at the auto parts stores suck my butt.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did buy one of those badass "mityvac" pump kits a while back... bleed brakes with one of those and you'll realize it's worth every penny!

Aaron said...

How did air get into the line? If there's air getting into the line somehow you have a bigger problem. I hope bleeding fixes it. I hope the brake fluid is not boiling inside the caliper/cylinder. Does the car have drums all around or is it new enough to have disks in the front?

locomocos said...

it has drum brakes and pulls really hard to the left when ever i push down with a little force. it pulls so hard, sometimes it squeaks....

what would make the brake fluid boil? and how do you even fix that?

locomocos said...

so i drove backward in a parking lot a few times, like Kurt AND my dad suggested. they are doing better so far. they still pull to the left a little. but i never realized how fun self-adjusting brakes really are!!!