Thursday, October 27, 2005

Hawttie of the Month

Okay. So i haven't done a Hawttie of the Month in a while, so i've decided to update this latest installment because it's my blog - and i can.

i was driving to my bank over lunch and that song, "can't get you off my mind" came on (which is an awsome song) and i started thinking about Lenny Kravitz. Okay. Just the name is odd.
Lenny.

Kravitz.

Weird, huh?.

Hemingway, i also started thinking about how hawt he was when he used to have those long dredlocks.
Whew.
And i also started thinking about what an awesome sound, style and attitude he has. He is soul funky or something - and although i hate that 'american woman' song (as well as a couple other overplayed pieces of crap) he's got good rythm and beats.

So this months installation is

Lenny 'Hawttie' Kravitz.

Jason - Ar-on - i know you appreciate this:

Is anyone out there drooling yet?

Don't hate him because he's beautiful......

Wow. I'm going to go to the gym right after i look at these photos one more time.....

and i need to quit eating these Zingers.......

6 comments:

Blackpetunia said...

gack!
hiss, pfthuuuuh
choke,
puke
and bleh

locomocos said...

i'm suprised at you.
especially since you love skinny guys!

Amber = tall and skinny guys
Cassie = short and stocky guys

what's the problem?
PLUS you like men of color (um, Khan?)!
Lenny should be perfect for you!

oh well. more for me!

Blackpetunia said...

You and the ten homeless people living in his bell bottoms.
Plus, his funk is not the kind I want rubbed all over me.
His music sucks, too.

Aaron said...

'Will I ever see you again' is the best Lenny Kravitz song. I probably like it so much because it was the theme to the ending movie of Gran Turismo 3. However, Lenny Kravitz (that one song) composes exactly 0.00031% of my music collection.

Spoony Quine said...

` He's very, very cute. However, I don't know what kind of person he is, so there's no way for me to think of him as a hawttie.

` That tends to annoy people about me. But yeah... cute.

jason said...

I'm not much a fan of Lenny Kravitz....I think his music is incredibly lame. Aaron, as for Turismo, there is only one song for me....Heaven is Wide by Garbage. That was a great racing song. I remember we killed many hours driving to that song from the original Gran Turismo