Thursday, November 30, 2006

Anniversary? Whoops!!!


I'm such a bad blogger! I completely forgot my 2 year anniversary!!!
Can you ever forgive me - O Blog Of Mine?
October has come and gone! And November is passing as of tomorrow! where would I be without my beautiful blog to keep me from exploading at work?
O Loco Mocos! or is it Locomocos?
I can't figure out what to call you! 1 name, or 2?
Well, for your belated birthday, I have chosen to purchase a domain name.
Here it is:

http://www.locomocos.net/

I will be working on you diligently - to make you everything you can be!
And just for old times sake - let us review your first month in blogging!

http://locomocos.blogspot.com/2004_10_01_locomocos_archive.html

Don't be afraid! there's not that much there - some of my more cherished stories about the Roller Derby!
And the links work, too!
Bon Anniversaire, Mon Amour, Loco Mocos! (locomocos!)

3 comments:

Ted said...

Happy B(log) day!!!

We had such a blast w/ you guys last week... sorry we haven't had a chance to post-thisnthat's back in Chile - it's been a weird last 6 days... We'll blog about it soon.

(YEs, me too... Seriously)

P.S. ... HOW YOU DO THAT W/ YOUR DOMAIN NAME!!!!?? TELL ME NOW!!!

Anonymous said...

what the hell is that dish in that picture?steak tartar???

locomocos said...

Loco Mocos in that dish!

egg
hamburger patty
rice
soy sauce
brown gravy
mmmmmm........