Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Ode to Paul

So my bestest friend, Paul is gone. He has quit his job to volunteer in Ecuador to build huts and trails for the less fortunate natives.

Can you believe how selfish he is? To go off and leave me here in Denver alone? With no one to borrow movies from, eat their food and pressure them into letting me borrow their car?

Boo, you whore!!

Just selfish.

So here is a picture of my friend Paul:




And for his going away present, i made him a picture of what he would look like as a drag queen:




Look out, Josh. There's a new graphic artist in town.

Do you think he'll like it?

5 comments:

Aaron said...

That is one ugly drag queen! I don't think Josh has anything to worry about when it comes to photo editing.

Aaron said...

BTW. Sorry about Paul. Maybe you'll be able to meet him there on down the line.

locomocos said...

I hope so too! I'll have to purchase an orange wig so i will recognize him after all his adventures!!

Anonymous said...

Cassie D made out with a hot dog. Oh, wait, that was me, and it was three hot dogs. Anyway, Josh is obsessed with poop so stop looking at me funny. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Anonymous said...

All those art classes, the crayons, markers and pencils I bought you...........they have finally paid off. Mom