Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hello my name is Simon.....

Did you ever see that show on Captain Kangaroo? No, it wasn't with Mike Myers in a giant bathtub with assorted guest stars, but actually a little cartoon?

This kid would get all huffy and escape to his imaginary chalk world. It was pretty cool, and this picture A-Ron made for me looks a little bit like that. It's of me and Josh, and as you can see, we look AWESOME.

I especially like how one of my star tattoos looks really cool!




Well, good work, my friend. plus that glassful of non alcoholic beverage and the "candy" ashtray look cool at that angle.
Two snaps in a "Z" formation!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you know my name is Simon and the things I draw come true....meow

Aaron said...

I remember it. I watched Captain Kangaroo. WAY before Mike Meyers. I never thought about it, but it does look like that. I'll have to apply more filters to get it just right.

Anonymous said...

I remember the cartoon. :)