Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Graphic Artist - more like Graphic GENIUS!

So with my new found graphic art skills, i have chosen to share with you a selection of my abilities:





Here is apparently Paul's boyfriend, though i added that the only thing this hawttie had in common with him was his flatulence.










This is a picture of a guy i was set up on a blind date with. It didn't work out.













And this is a picture I sent to Kurt for his 29th Birthday.
i think it turned out quite nice.












Yes. i think i finally have the Skillz to pay the Billz!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never looked better...

Aaron said...

That is definitely art. I really like the way you used mouse-drawn text in the original portrait. It really sets off the coffin with a more childish feel. You should print that out and put it in a frame on your desk.

Spoony Quine said...

` Fun-e! That's good.