Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Guess who saw Bruce Campbell?


ME ME ME!!!

i am impatiently awaiting my photos to get developed, and hopefully they will turn out okay. i took them with an instant camera. So i went to his booksigning last night!!!

It was awesome! He was wearing a hawaiian shirt, and glasses! Oh! what a hottie! i got an autographed book of his new hit "Make Love, The Bruce Campbell Way". i was so pissed i forgot my copy of my PS2 game, "A Fistful of Boomstick" for him to sign. i also didn't get to see his preview for "The Man with the Screaming Brain". i couldn't stay out late on a school night.

Please check out my link "I heart Bruce" for more info on when Bruce will be in a town near you. He will be in KC on August 26th and St. Louis on the 25th for anyone who's interrested.



check out his other book, which kurt so sweetly had signed for me when it came out. he's a hilarious writer!


So please be patient while i get my photo developed and put onto a CD so i can upload them onto my blog! i'm so excited!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I wish I could've gone; the unfortunate fate of the shift worker. And work today took foooorever. Ugh.

Aaron said...

I gotta get that book! If anybody knows how to make love it MUST be Bruce Campbell. I need to grow and blossom under his tutelage.

It must have something to do with the chin... I should get a chin implant!

jason said...

One Word......Groovy.

To Aaron: You gotta start with a good pick up line like....Give me some sugar baby. Later, after you've blown the girl off and she calls you out on all the romantic things you said to get her into bed say....Ahh baby, that's just what we like to call pillow talk. Works every time.

locomocos said...

Don't forget when they ask you if you think they're beautiful, say, "baby, you got reeeeeal ugly"

Anonymous said...

Right on. :) Yes, I am posting in your blog. All is well here. I dealt with some things by myself and everything is good. Though still a bit strange, but, all cannot be normal. And who's to say what normal is. Anyways. That sucks that you didn't bring your game. :( But at least you got to meet him. Anyways. I'm tired. It's 2am and I have to work. Talk to yo soon.