Monday, July 25, 2005

Dirty Futurama Nerds!

Goodness Gracious! So there are some dirty Futurama Nerds out there! They like to create fan art that is a little....shall we say....racy?
Here are just a couple of the less offensive.....




and this one? HellO???? It doesn't even LOOK like Leela!!! The nose is ALL wrong!!!



Well, at least i haven't found CRAZY fan art, like i did when i tried to find a good Lord of the Rings pic for my screen saver! There are TONS of these pics out there, but trust me - MORE REVEALING. Yikes!



I'm not putting up any links for that stuff. if you want to find it, trust me, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE not to find when you type in a search.
Geez.....

Okay, maybe ONE site that made me laugh!

http://karadin.com/


I mean, are they THAT bored?
and what do you think Elijah Wood and Sean Astin are thinking about it? i bet the NEVER thought they would be seeing renderings of themselves 'together' with big hairy feet no less!!! Ewwwwww!!!!!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

That LOTR picture is just WRONG! I'm seriously disturbed by it. I'm afraid to go to sleep now. I'm sure I'm going to have a nightmare about a movie called Lord of the Brown Ring or something.

I was doing a damn good job of NOT finding pictures like that until I looked at your blog today. YUK!

Anonymous said...

Me and Dirty Leela have a date tonight... owww! I told you I'd post this, hahahaha...

My favorite futurama line? "When Aliens attack." Bender is going to take a picture of everyone at the beach, detaches his head to be in the picture and says, "Everyone pretend like you're having fun." I love it! That's how I felt when I went to streets tonight; everyone pretend like you're having fun...