Friday, February 17, 2006

Results.....

Talk about lazy!
these are just a FEW of the dumb ideas people came up with from the last brain storm at Josh's work! We could've TOTALLY come up with better ideas than these!


So maybe next time when i call for ideas so we can get rich and have a bloggy convention in Hawaii, you'll be more apt to come up with something!!!! Think about how everytime you see a dumb shirt like this, someone else will be making moolah off of them!

That's IT! I'm quitting my job to brain storm so i can get rich quick off the t-shirt industry! The general public apparently will buy ANYTHING!

5 comments:

heather said...

The one that says "Bite Me" was kinda cute in a lame way.

Ted said...

I always wanted to do one that read "'LEFT BEHIND' ...and feelin' fine!"

it'd have a better shot at Target than Walmart, anyway

Aaron said...

My favorite t-shirt has a finger pointing to the side with the caption 'She's so lucky.'

jason said...

I like your shirt Aaron that says "You're handsome" backwards so you can read it in the mirror.

Anonymous said...

haha, I like that one too.