Friday, January 15, 2021

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

 Has it really been 6 years since my last post?  

Yes.

What's been going on?

Six years worth of stuff.

Do you want to recap?

NO.

Why you bloggin' again?

Long and short, this was always a great way to journal, and with 2021 rolling in, I have made the resolution to start blogging again.  Although, this blog is going to be a lot different than before.  Before, it was about ranting and raving.  While I love re-reading my past posts, seeing where I was as a twenty-something, and even doing a good ole face palm every other entry, no more.  

Well, at least not as much.  

I have been wanting to have a place where my two favorite things come together.  Vintage and Horticulture.  And occasionally, ranting.  Who cares if no one reads?  This is supposed to be therapeutic, so here goes.

For 2021 my resolutions are:

1. Start up my blog/journal

2. Build up my vintage collection to quality pieces, not just quantity

3. Document the progress I'm making in my gardens (I'm currently working at the botanic garden)

4. And lastly, rant when I need to, don't rant when I don't need to.  This seems like a good outlet.

As you may recall, I am fiercely loyal to Bridget Jones.  She is my spirit animal.  And YES, I am now Bridget Jones in Bridget Jones' Baby - minus the baby, and minus two men fighting over me.  So pretty much, just a 43 year old Bridget.  

You heard me.  43.  Ugh.  

Let's see if I can figure out how to get into blogging, much like when I was 23.  Yikes.

Keep calm and I'm back.


No comments: