Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Oh Christmas Tree 2020






 Thought I'd post my tree this year.  My theme is FOOD Glorious FOOD.  I hang blue silk ornaments first, tying the colors together.  I have a few large christmas bulbs to give the tree some weight.  I also have my Shiny Bright Garland and retro tree skirt my mom bought for me!  Sprinkled into my food ornaments are some nice retro and vintage pieces that I have also found over the years.  The McDonalds ornaments came from my Aunt Susan, who got them from a friend who at one time owned a franchise.  They are probably the nicest ornaments on the tree as they are heavy glass.  I also included Anthony's banjo and our initials which Katherine made for our wedding.  





Next year, I have new LED lights I will use to replace the old lights.  I also decided to replace all the crappy hooks with white pipe cleaners, like they do in the store.  The ornaments are more secure so I won't worry about them breaking.  

No comments: