Monday, March 06, 2006

This is Addictive....


Step right up girls and boys!
you wanna know how to easily waste HOURS at a time online without leaving 1 website?
No, not Myspace, but
CANDYBAR DOLLS!!!

This is just like playing dolls when i was a kid, or those Fashion Plates - remember those? (although i think mine were from the 70's since there were still bell bottoms....)

Does it look like me?
Well...
maybe add some tattos and a big booty.....
And i'm not quite sure, but i think i have bigger boobs, too....
(although i DO like that bag....)

8 comments:

Denny said...

holy shit ! you just had me playing with online dolls. nice, real nice.

Blackpetunia said...

GOD! I spent a long time creating a doll and saved it and now I can't find it on my computer, how stupid

heather said...

Yahoo has a similar feature they have coined as Avatars. When using the Yahoo! IM, the Avatar can be used as your display image.

Those fashion plates are still around Cassie. I bought them for my daughter a couple years ago for Christmas. She loves them.

Aaron said...

Well Cas, I tried to create a doll, but OD'd on bubble gum before I finished.

locomocos said...

Well? is everyone going to post their doll?
i want to see them, so you can email them to me, too!!!!
fun fun fun!!!!
i want to see what you all look like!!!

locomocos said...

and heather -
i went to that avatars thing, and got addicted to that, too!

Blackpetunia said...

Cass, I did, but I can't find it. I'll try again. GOd

Spoony Quine said...

` Too weird....

` I tried to make my avatar from Yahoo once, but it sucked so much that I just gave up.