Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Boo


Most of you know how much i scorn doctors. Most of you know exactly where i think they should put their "high demand short supply" flu shots.
Well, i gracefully accept defeat this year, as i have succumbed to the dreaded Q Virus.
Okay, okay. I mean flu virus.
I am at home today, which means i will have all the time in the world to read you blogs, buy things on ebay, and examine Josh's file aptly named 'file'. i can only assume this is his MAN file - but i won't go any further than that.
Yes, i will sit on my couch watching daytime TV, eating bon bons, and enjoying the good life - until i take that Nyquil. Nyquil to dull the pain of my throat, head, nose, and body. It will peacefully put me to sleep so i will hurt no more. Peacefully? More like knocked down by a train. How did that comedian once describe it?
The Nighttime
Sniffling
Sneezing
Sore throat
Coughing
Aching
How the hell did i get on my kitchen floor medicine.

wish me luck - and let's hope i get better by tomorrow. i don't have any sick days left!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, uh, hmm, "file"? what do you mean? Uh, that must have gotten there when my friend browed my computer... he lives in Niagara Falls. I don't know his number any more so you can't call him and ask him about it... umm, yea.

Ted said...

Let's see what's in my man-file!

(zzzip!)

oh.

Spoony Quine said...

` Awwwww... you're not feeling well. No wonder you've been reading my incredibly long 'The Mad Doctor' serial!
` I hate NyQuil for its somnambulatifying properties but oh well. It lets me breathe through my nose at night.
` Of course, in the daytime, there's DayQuil, in case you don't want to be wondering what you've been doing the whole day...

Spoony Quine said...

` Also... PICCIES!!!!!!!