Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Blog Cheap 2

I didn't go to work yesterday, so I'm playing 'catch up' due to the sick time.

So I am feeling blog cheap. I have no time to post, but i said i would give the Deep Thoughts of the week:

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

3 comments:

This and That said...

LOVE the jack handey!!!!!!!!!

Spoony Quine said...

` I remember that one. Cruelty of cruelties!

Aaron said...

You're right about the post Cas.

You know you're an SNL fan when you can recognize the work of Jack Handey.