Oddly enough - i've been noticing other bloggers slacking a little as well....
What's up? Is it because it's summer and everyone is outside? If you were a TRUE blogger, you would probably take your laptop out with you while you enjoy the sun on your bike, scooter, boat, roller coaster, what have you.
I, of course, am not.
So I was thinking of:
The TOP 5 THINGS I WANT TO DO THIS SUMMER. (Sorry Aaron - I'm not trying to steal your top 5 lists - I'll come up with some good quizzes soon!)
5. Go Camping and Hiking in San Isabel National Forest (Bishop's Castle, dood!)
4. Midwest Tour 2006!!! (includes Family Reunion, MS150, Maybe High School Reunion, Greg's 30th b-day - and maybe some R&R in St. Louis if I can!)
3. Go to Lakeside (which i've never been - so it had better be good!)
2. have a weekend of rafting and hot springs!!!
1. Have phenomenal cookouts the rest of the summer at my house!!!
Anyone game? If anyone in or out of town would like to sign up to do any of these wonderful Summer Adventure Series 2006 - let me know! It would be AWESOME if I got to hang with some of yous!!!
I have to get back to work. Slave to the Grind. Grrr.....
I know some of you have mentioned it - as well as accomplished your Summer Adventure Seriew already, but what are your plans for the remaining summer?