Friday, April 29, 2005

Little Debbie, Little Debbie!

Here is a story my dad told me! I think it's so funny!!!

I just went up to the corner to the deli to get a sandwich. I was the only one at the counter. While the young Steven Wright-looking guy with the funny hat and apron was making my sandwich, I picked up a Little Debbie and commented, "Well, I guess all things must change. It's just a sign of the times, Little Debbies finally went up to 50 cents! I never thought I'd see the day." Without even looking up the guy said, "It's because of the price of gas." He then handed me my sandwich and just smiled.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

In vending machines:

Pastry is up to $1.

Candy is 70 cents

Small bags of chips are 50 cents

Large bags of chips are 75 cents

20oz bottles of pepsi are $1

16oz bottles of milk are $1.25