Monday, April 11, 2005

i heart-circle-slash dentists

OOOOUUUCH!!!

My mouth is KILLING me!!!!

My upper wisdom teeth are coming in, and they're pushing all my teeth together! i'm constantly biting my cheek, and creating a cancor sore! i can't eat ANYTHING!!!!

Actually, that's probably a good thing since i need to drop um....... 5 lbs to look like Cindy Crawford...

But i just tried to eat a BEAN BURRITO (cause i thought making something with chicken and stuff in it would be too tender) but NO!!! It still hurts! i still bite my cheek and still need friggin' ambesol! I guess i'm back to mashed potatoes and pudding. i feel like an old person!! i want to puree everything!!!

So i haven't been to the dentist in 7 years, since i went in college. Get this: the dentist was DRUNK!!!

NO SHIT!!!

i smelled alcohol on his breath, and i SWEAR he was grabbing the dental assistant's butt everytime she walked by!! Plus he wasn't even paying attention to me! he would poke at my mouth to count my teeth, while winking at his assistant! he then even poked my sore tooth so hard, i started bleeding!!!!
"Whoopsies!!!"
Fuck that guy.


So the time before that, the dentist was pretty nice, but had a lousy sense of humor. He kept making jokes like:
"Oh my. That looks really bad. i think we might have a root canal."
and Cassie (who has never even had a CAVITY) would say, "What??? Really??" with all his dental equipment not to mention fingers in my mouth.
He would look at me very seriously and say, "Naw!!! Just kidding!"

Funny, right? Well imaging that happening 4 (i'm not exaggerating here) more times!! All with the instruments in my mouth, all me trying to talk and almost jumping out of the chair. Finally i told him he wasn't very funny, and he had better watch his freebies cabinet.....

So i don't like dentists. They are really weird. i WOULD however go to that Starbase Dental that was featured in Trekkies.
http://trekdoc.com/synopsis.htm

Yeah. i could do that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starbase Dental! I'll go there... if they respect the Deep Space Nine! Oh yeah... And by "Oh yeah," I mean "Oh yeah, I was drinking at karaoke tonight!" To hell with state taxes, hahaha...

locomocos said...

HAHA!!
Finally!!!

I wondered who had the same great taste in men!

Anonymous said...

Don't go to Starbase Dental!! Even though the atmosphere makes going to the dentist somewhat tolerable. They constantly try to upsell you on things like teeth whitening or invisible braces (that's how they pay for all of their state-of-the-art equipment). They also like to overbill and then ignore you when you are owed a refund. If you have dental insurance, they ask you for the full amount upfront, then you have to wait for the claim to process, then you have to constantly bother them until they credit your account.
My husband hated going to the dentist until he went to Starbase Dental (he likes the TVs on the ceilings in the exam rooms) but the multiple billing issues you will have is not worth it.