Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Jeff Goldblum

Okay.

So what's the deal with Jeff Goldblum? He's so weird! Did you ever see the Satuday Night Live sketch of him (played by my boyfriend, David Duchovony) on celebrity Jeopardy? It was great!

But seriously, i don't understand how he gets acting roles. i'm not saying i don't like him. I heart The Fly, and i though he did some nice work in Earth Girls Are Easy, but where did this guy come from? I will say the way his way of speach is somewhat endearing (like on all those Mac commercials) but that's how he talks in EVERY movie! Do you think people don't notice?

I'm confused.

I am so confused that i found this funny website and was pleasantly suprised.
http://www.jeffgoldblumiswatchingyoupoop.com/
This site hasn't been updated in a while, and i think it would be well worth it if it was. i plan on creating many pieces of artwork and submitting them.

p.s.
if anyone has an answer to my above questions, please enlighten me.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

GREAT! Now i'm going to be paranoid that Jeff Goldblum is watching me poop. GEEEZ!

Anonymous said...

It really doesn't matter how Jeff Goldblum talks. He's HOTT. That's right, he gets two t's. That's how hot he is.