Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A few interesting sights....

Here are a few random shots of pure Korea:


This lady's job is to dance as she points people towards the parking garage.


Anyone need some breast cream? I suggest Lovely Jubblies breast cream, the finest on the market.


None for me, thanks.


It is very popular here to fence and fiddle at the same time. I have my first class next week.



Matching underwear is all the rage. I'm not sure if I'd go for the zebra stripe, though.



I'm sorry to be a bother, ma'am, but you'll have to join me in the Dong Office.



This green superhero really wanted a photo with me. Al pelo.


Would you care for a cup of grubs? Only W1,000.


Is it the system itself or the information that is ubiquitous?




This is a picture of Cassie sleeping diagonally and taking up the entire bed.

No comments: