Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hot Yoga

So I started Hot Yoga the other day. The crazy thing was this guy:
ha ha. Just kidding. My class consists of all Koreans who wear a maximum size 4, and are super flexible. When I signed up, they gave me a 'One size Fits All' pants and tank top, that - we shall say- didn't fit all. In fact, the shirt only fit one of my boobs! I took a picture of myself squeezed into the outfit because I thought it was so funny, but alas, I am just too embarrassed to post it on the blog. I'll keep that treasure to myself. So just imagine....a stuffed sausage.

Anyway, April is the beginning of my work out month. So I have been walking for an hour up and down hills every T, R and Saturdays, and doing hot yoga MWF. So far, it's been great. I was a little turned off by the yoga at first, but I felt great afterward. Here is the routine.


As of now, I can do like 4 of those poses. My favorites are 13, and 26. Someday, I will be able to do this:
It's a start, and it's better than sitting on the couch. I have a six month membership. Plus it's supposed to get really hot soon, and we have no air conditioning. I think I will be able to do hot yoga in my house!

No comments: