Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Locomocos Quiz Time 2!

Well friends, I am currently trying to come up with a good quiz format I can post here on my blog. So far - and audio quizzes have been easiest, and the most fun. I'm trying to come up with an interactive (i.e. multiple choice, matching, fill in the blank) format that you can do and find out the answers immediately - but until that time - I've created another audio quiz from some of my favorite movies!

What I would like to see on the answers, are the movies, and possibly the character that said them! But if you just get part 1 of the 2 part question, I'll give you partial points!
haha!
Good Luck!!!

1. Quote 1
"Are you, Alice, menstruating right now?"
"What has that got to do with anything?"
"Back off man, I'm a scientist"


2. Quote 2
"I got news for you pal...you ain't leading but two things right now...jack and shit...and jack left town."

3. Quote 3
"Just stay out of my way or you'll pay, listen to what I say."
"How about I just go eat some hay. I could make things out of clay, and lay by the bay, I just may. What d'ya say?"


4. Quote 4
"I love you Sorsha?! I don't love her, she kicked me in the face. I hate her.....don't I?"

5. Quote 5
"Beautiful naked big titted women don't just fall outa the sky you know"


6. Quote 6
"Has anybody got a dime..? I don't got anything. Somebody's got to go back and get a shitload of dimes."

7. Quote 7
"Be careful man! There's a beverage here!"

8. Quote 8
"fuck you , fuck you ,fuck you ,you are cool ,fuck you, i am out!"

9. Quote 9
"Anything bigger than a handful, you're risking a sprained thumb."

10. Quote 10
"Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

13 comments:

Blackpetunia said...

Ok, I'm not cheating, so I only got two. Some others sounded familiar and I'm sure I'll slap my forehead later:

7. The Dude - The Big Lebowski

10. The Father - So, I Married An Axe Murderer

locomocos said...

yeah -
don't look at the web address - or it will give the movies away - which is why i asked for the character as well!
;D

but if you want to cheat -
YOU SUCK AND ARE NO FUN!!!

2 Dollar Productions said...

I'm mad because I love these kind of things, but my Quicktime is on the fritz and won't let me access them.

Feel free to just write in the quotes if you want to broaden the scope, and if not, I will play the next time.

This and That said...

okay...I only got 5 and 10. 5 is from Dogma and is Jay I think. And 10 is obviously Mike Meyers. I think So I Married an Axe Murderer and if so his name is Charlie, but the quote is I think his dad...played by Mike Meyers of course. "woman....wo..man"...great poem!

jason said...

I had no idea what number 2 is. Number 6 sounded like a Mel Brooks movie. 8 was so damn familiar, but I couldn't place it. Other than that, I got all the characters and movies. I'm not posting them so other people can continue guessing. In the end though..please give us the answers. Number 8 is killing me that I don't know it.

locomocos said...

Good Point, 2 Dollar!
I hope the quotes help!

Like I said, I'm trying to either create my own quiz format on Quizilla or another Trivia site, so i can link my quizzes and get instant answers!

I'll put up the answers soon!

Aaron said...

1 - Ghostbusters
2 - no idea
3 - no idea
4 - no idea
5 - no idea
6 - The Big Lebowski
7 - no idea
8 - no idea
9 - no idea
10 - So I Married an Axe Murderer

Aaron said...

4 - It sounds like Val Kilmer - my guess is Real Genius

3 - Adam Sandler?

jason said...

okay, here are my results.

1. Bill Murray as Peter Venkman in Ghostbusters
2. no idea
3. Adams Sandler as Happy Gilmore in the movie of the same name
4. Val Kilmer (no idea character) in Real Genius
5. Jay in Dogma
6. Maybe blazing saddles?
7. The Dude, Lebowski
8. Don't know, but I know I've seen it
9. Anthony Michael Hall (no idea character...Wyatt, maybe?) in Weird Science.
10. The Father in So I married an Axe Muderer.

Anonymous said...

` I know 1 is Ghostbusters - which I thought was a good movie - and 8 is from Half Baked - which I didn't.

locomocos said...

1. Venkman - Ghostbusters (i always loved this line)
2. Ash from Army of Darkness (my TRUE LOVE)
3. Happy and Shooter - Happy Gilmore (this used to be on my answering machine!)
4. Val Kilmer as Madmartigan in Willow (you know i can't resist WILLOW!)
5. Jay in Dogma
6. Taggart? in Blazing Saddles (this line cracks me up - STILL)
7. The Dude - The Big Lebowski
8. Scarface - Half Baked (i say this line on a regular basis)
9. Anthony Michael Hall as Gary in Weird Science (this is where i learned about sex when i was young - pretty bad since it was PG-13)
10. Stuart McKenzie (the dad) - So I married an Axe Murderer

HAHA! Quine - you were the last person i would've thought would get #8!

Jason - I am so impressed that you got Blazing Saddles!

duff said...

too bad i didn't catch this earlier.....

i would have been all over #4.

not that i wouldn't mind being all over val kilmer anyway, of course...particularly in that movie.

duff said...

and, cassie, it could be worse- i learned about sex at 8.....because that's when i got to the "s" volume of the encyclopedia.

yeah, yeah- go ahead and laugh. i'm serious.