Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Going on Vacation

We only have one full week of vacation a year, and we need to do some serious relaxing. We head to Yeongpyeong. Mountains, rivers, water parks, markets and delicious food.


Here's me on the way to the pension. It's off the light blue Yongmun subway line. Asin station. Notice the lady rocking the traditional hanbok.



Our room.






This picture is very racy for me.


This is the view from the balcony when it isn't raining.

After I relaxed for a while, I took a walk around the neighborhood.



Coco the dog came with me.





I was hungry when I got home. We cooked some sausage.


Ouch! Then our hostess brought us some kimchee and some dang jeng jiggae (soup with zucchini, mushrooms and tofu).


After dinner, a big old moth came to hang out on our window.


I was chilly and looked for a blanket in the closet. There were no blankets. Only snow pants. So I put on snow pants.


Also, Cassie just took a picture of some really creepy baby knic-knacks next to the tv in our room.


I'm going to have to turn them around so they aren't looking at me when I try to sleep.


No comments: