Monday, March 21, 2005

Ms. Drinks-A lot and Ms. Drunk Dials-A lot

This weekend was my friend Rhiannon's birthday. Saturday was the big night of debauchery. unfortunatley, i was unable to attend the whole evening - so i wasn't around to see it. What i WAS around to see was the pre debauchery on Friday.

I was at the local watering hole (which by the way half my paycheck is directly deposited to this place) for 1 beer.

1 beer folks.

have you ever heard of Cassie drinking 1 lone beer? I just couldn't do that to the beer! It would get so lonely....

Hemingway, I am there with Paul, when we run into this guy we got wasted with a couple weekends ago. We couldn't remember his name, and he didn't know ours... so we'll just refer to him as M2 - as in mechanic #2 (there is already a guy whom we refer to only as the mechanic, so M2 seems appropriate). So we ended up getting LOADED with this dude and his quiet lady. Rhiannon pops in for the weekend, in which case i think - I THINK - we did shots (who knows).

Blah blah blah, we all know drunk stories. Needless to say we closed down the bar. Now, Paul being the respectable person in the group went home to pass out on his couch. Rhi and I decided to take his bottle of the Captain, and see if we could wake up with red mustaches drawn on our faces. it seemed to work.

The best part about this whole evening, was that the next night at Rhi's birthday dinner at Little India, Paul told us he recieved our phone message.

Huh? What phone message?

I guess while watching Kill Bill we decided to call Paul and sing him songs from the end credits.

Twice.

Happy Birthday! We're twenty fucking seven years old!

At least we've given up throwing things off the balcony to see their breaking patterns. That was SO immature and SO last summer.

i think you are also asking yourselves, "Cassie ate at a restaurant called Little India?"

You would be correct to assume how strange that I, yes I, would eat at a spicey ethnic restaurant. But i actually like MILD indian food. Unfortunatley, that Saturday i think the chef was a little TOO generous with the MILD. It tasted like Hell's Spawn. i burned my fucking mouth off.

Gross.

No comments: