Monday, March 07, 2005

i heart bruce campbell

well, i haven't written about my love for Bruce Campbell as of yet, so i thought i would do so. I want to marry this man.

i watched Evil Dead this weekend, and well,
WHAT A PYT!!!!

Of course, he isn't that "pretty young thing" anymore, but a handsome debonair lovefest. Maybe he should be a HDL.

Everyone should love Bruce.
And his writing! My goodness, he just JUMPS off the computer screen with his humorous rhetoric!
http://www.bruce-campbell.com/

I really need to figure out how to post pictures. Maybe i will re-read the directions again, with a computer-literate buddy online with me.

i bet my blog would be much cooler with photos. i mean, i could post a picture of my sweetheart, Bruce Campbell, and a picture of me next to him in a wedding dress. Isn't that i great image? Can you imagine it? No?

Well FUCK!! I guess i will have to figure out how to post pictures.
All you other people with picture-posting ability can either

a. kiss my big white mushy butt
b. email me and tell me how to do it
c. do nothing, and never visit my blog again

C is probably the most likely option, seeing as how no one reads this blog anyway. i am talking to myself, which is fine. i can only sit and get mad at myself for not taking the time to learn how to post photos.

But i really do want to marry Bruce Campbell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA! You don't know the difference between MDIPS and MWIPS! HA HA! So.... you want to post some PIKCHURES on the neat little WEBSIGHT. Have you read the INSTRUKTIANS? btw, i heart bruce campbell too.

locomocos said...

wow.
Kiss your mother with that mouth? What about Bruce Campbell?

Yeah.
i'd like to see you post that on HIS blog!

humph.


WWBCD?????

Anonymous said...

I think Bruce Campbell is pretty f**king cool. How can a man with a chainsaw attached to a stump where he cut off his hand be any sexier? Wait, I am stuck in the movies...

locomocos said...

no doubt! Think about all the hot things he can do with that stump!!

He could....

Um...

WHo CaREs! He is HOT!!!