Tuesday, March 15, 2005

DCD = me me me!

Who's going to Dead Can Dance? ME ME ME!!!

Yippeeeeeee!!!

i'm so excited! I am going to Seattle to see one of the most wonderful bands EVA! i don't even mind that there will be undesireables going as well! i'm as happy as a lark! I will be there with my bestest friend in the whole wide world seeing a band i have adored for the last 13 years!

So. The next question is:
Undesireables? Can Cassie actually have undesireables in her life?

The answer to this: - (and this is my blog so i can write whatever i want - especially since no one reads this anyway)
We will call the Undesireables Schmelfie and Quelfie. Yes. i do not like Schmelfie and Quelfie.

Yet they seem to pop up all over the place. But la, what can you do? Only hope i can hold my tounge - for the world is full of undesireables, and you just have to get used to it. Let's just hope i can do it during the DCD weekend. Actually Quelfie is okay, but when the twins are together, i suddenly get nauseated. i won't go into why Schmelfie is so bad. I think it's because i see that Schmelfie has no compassion for anyone BUT Schmelfie. Evil Evil Schmelfie. How can a person walk the earth with so little reguard for others? And how can such an enlightened soul like Quelfie not see this in Schmelfie? Can you not disown a person? i think you can!

But alas - we all have undesireable qualities.

except me.

Just Kidding.

Not really!

HAHA!!..............yes i am.

Let's see, undesireable qualities i attain:

I'm ridiculously funny.
I am uber smart
............when it comes to beer
i have big boobs (trust me, they are a pain in the ass)
I SOMETIMES have problems admitting wrong*
I am a big procrastinator http://www.despair.com/proc24x30pri.html
I love Weird Al Yankovic
I believe that all of life's problems have been addressed and sovled in an episode of the Simpsons
I am jealous of my friend Annie Goulahie
I desire to someday rule the world, and rub it in the faces of all who ridiculed me**
I do not use nor do i believe in any products sold in "Organic" supermarkets
I like Long John Silvers

* - i will always admit i'm wrong, but you have to shove the proof in my face for me to actually do it
** - this is a very common flaw in many humans, but i actually mean it vehemently

So you see! I, YES I, have undesireable qualities as well!
Well, that about sums it up!
I'm really excited to go to Dead Can Dance!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I know who shmelfie and quelfie are, but i'm not gonna tell.