Friday, December 04, 2009

Next stop, Columbia

Well, I'm officially NOT a Peace Corps volunteer anymore. I am now officially a bum.

A bum going here:





San Augustín



Santa Marta



Cartagena



Ciudad Perdida



Bogota

I will be back in the states on the 22nd of December. I will be spending Christmas with Anthony's family in Washington DC, and afterwards we are heading to Kansas City around the end of January. I'm just a little nervous around a new family for the holidays. I mean, do they, TOO, celebrate Christmas Eve with povaticia? For the love of Pete, will they have a whoopie cushion?
We will soon find out....

6 comments:

Homoses said...

Pooks if you can drink with my grandma, laugh at my mom's swips at people, and keep a straight face after I throw mashed potatoes at my brother's wife, I am sure that you will be fine with the family. You are cute, smart, and damn it people like you!

BTW, just saw your email and answered it. Got a little behind.

Kisses

Homoses said...

By the way you aren't a bum, but you do have a nice one!

Blackpetunia said...

Happy Birthday Cassie!

Paul said...

Ooh, I'm jealous, Cassie! La Ciudad Perdida? Looks fascinating and adventurous. If you had more time, I would have suggested going to the tepuis (and Angel Falls) in Venezuela so I could live vicariously through you. Have a Merry Christmas and welcome back to American-ness, which I've kind of missed lately. Much love!

Paul said...

I just realized that Cartagena makes me think of "Romancing the Stone" and Kathleen Turner's smoky voice.

bath mateus said...

Everything looks good in your posting.
That will be necessary for all. Thanks for your posting.
Bathmate