Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nashville, USA

Well, looks like my dad will be flying me down to Nashville for New Years this year. Anyone have any idea what a lone gal can do in a city with a Gran Ole Opry for New Years?
I might try to get ahold of a return Peace Corps Paraguay volunteer who told me to give him a call if I was ever visiting, but we'll see if it actually works. That's one of the good things about Peace Corps. You always have a friend, where ever you go. Even if you don't know each other that well!
In any case, I hope to see as many people as possible for Christmas!

Also, this weekend i am getting a PCT! A trainee! Remember about a year ago when I was a trainee and visited my first real volunteer!!! I remember i got a pique! Ew! I wonder what this guy with think about visiting me in my dorm room of a house! hahaha!

So I was reading a PCTimes magazine that had a funny quote from a bookmark!

“Some people see the glass half empty, some people see the glass
half full, a Peace Corps Volunteer sees the glass and says ‘Hey, I
could take a bath in that!’”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This song's for you.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHw9b4BBV9Y

Levi Hutton said...

Thaank you for sharing this