Friday, December 19, 2014

Oh my. What has become of this blog?

It has been a while since I've seriously sat down and started blogging.  I felt like, "I'm over it!"  But thanks to a blast from the past contacting me on my arch nemesis, Facebook, I feel I should start blogging again.  I know that this blog has lost all of it's followers, but reviewing this piece of history, I thought, should I just let it die?  Hell NO!  It was really rockin' at one time (almost a decade ago).

Well, even if it no longer is being read, who the hell cares.  I will rant and rave to my hearts content.  After all, if everyone else is STILL doing it, why can't I?

So, My PRE-New Years Resolution:
Write on this silly blog.  The last few years have been a blur and I barely remember them.  But reading past Locomocos posts, I remember that I once was:

1. Opinionated
2.  Sometimes clever
3.  Always hilarious
4.  Very burnt out at my job
and last but not least
5.  A drunk

That being said, I am just like my idol, Bridget Jones, and now that I'm in my late 30s, I can certainly handle my drinks better!*  Let's just see if I can juggle my life better!

Cross your fingers
!

*this statement has not been verified by any sober people

No comments: