When I say items, I really mean food.
My mom asked me to put together a list of some food and things I wanted to do when i came home for a couple weeks. Oddly enough, the 'Things to do list' was a lot shorter than the 'Foods I have to Eat' when I get home.
Here are some highlights:
Things I haven't done in a year and would like to:
- Eat Tillamook Extra Sharp Cheddar (there is NO cheddar chee in PY)
- Drink good beer
- Go to the Movies and eat popcorn and hot dogs
- Go Bowling
- Take lots of baths
- Go to the bathroom in the middle of the night without squatting and getting a mosquito bite on my kashi*
- Get a pedicure (although I'm pretty sure my feet are far beyond help at this point)
- Get FAT
Food I must eat to accomplish last objective on things to do list:
- Totinos Pizza
- Coffee - I've been drinking Nescafe for a year, people!!!
- BBQ - without the sauce. so just grilled meat without chunks of fat and gristle
- Dunkin Donuts
- The Feast at the Ameristar Casino
- a Chinese buffet
- Pizza Street
So there you have it folks. Just SOME of the things I've been missing. Trust me, I have lots more, but I only have 3 weeks....
*Guarani for Hoo-Ha