Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Please Stand By

Why no posts? Well, within days of each other, both my mom and me lost our computers. I feel like my arm has been cut off. Apparently I will have to *gasp* call people instead of email, and *gulp* look up phone numbers in the phone book. Not to mention no IMDB. Ugh.
I should be getting it fixed soon. But for now, I have been getting ready for my depature date of September 25th. I should be out in Colorado around the 20th of August. I'm buying my plane ticket today *OVER THE PHONE* AHHHHHhhh!
If anyone would like to talk to me, you will have to call me. Weird, huh?

3 comments:

Spoony Quine said...

` Gee, I hate it when that happens! Luckily I'm still able to 'borrow' internet access from my neighbor.
` I hope you have internet access in your new tropical surroundings! If you don't, you'll miss all the fun... and pictures of my new space alien babies as they grow up!

` ^^

duff said...

and if you want to go anywhere new, you'll have to use an atlas instead of mapquest. (SO finds my use of atlases alarming, to say the least.)

Spoony Quine said...

` Cassie, if you feel the urge to see my corpse be defiled by a Necrophiliac whenever you return, I just wanted you to know that I have pictures waiting just for you - and my other bloggy friends!

` Shameless plugs are awesome.