Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Oh ye of little faith.....

For all of you non-believers out there, i have already been receiving thank you emails from my new flock. I know you might still be skeptical, but read some testimonials!



Thank You Thank You Thank You Reverend Mother!

I felt your spirit with me today!

I knew that you had blessed my bat because when i gripped it i felt comfort, and it was good. when i swang it i felt confidence, and i knew it was good. when i hit the ball i felt powerful, and all knew it was good.

with your blessing, reverend mother, i was able to acheive 3 home runs and 1 triple today. with your spirit guiding my hand i was able to drive in 9 runs. i felt your pat on the back when the team voted me MVP of the game. i knew you were with me, and i knew it was good.

i shall build a shrine to your holy spirit. i shall erect a fine pedastal on top of which i shall place a statue of a woman with big boobs. i will always keep a candle lit in vigil. i trust that my efforts will appease your holy spirit and you shall then lay your blessing on me.

Thank you Reverend Mother. i am truly grateful.


AaronKCMO

Yes Yes.... i will keep you posted with more sucess stories as they begin to roll in!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

She speaks the truth brothers and sisters! From her fingers come the word of the Holy Spirit! All those who believe in thee will live, even though they die. All those who live and belive in thee, shall never die. I have see the light, and it is good.